Herman Miller Aeron Work Chair – Large Inventory
With Aeron, Designers Stumpf and Chadwick proved that a chair didn’t just have to sit there, and you didn’t just have to sit in it—it could actually be better for you. For individuals sitting in Aeron, cross-performance design means the chair accommodates a wide range of activities and postures people adopt while working from intense forward-facing focus to relaxed contemplative recline. For designers and organizations, cross-performance makes Aeron suitable for a wide array of workplace settings—from residential workpoints to shared workshops.
By doing away with foam and fabric, the Aeron Work Chair solved one of prolonged sitting’s biggest predicaments: the buildup of heat and humidity close to the body. Pellicle allows air, body heat, and water vapor to pass through the seat and backrest to help maintain even and comfortable skin temperatures. While many chairs have adopted mesh as a way to deliver some performance, there’s only one Pellicle. The Aeron Work Chair was designed with sensitivity to its impact on the interior environment in which it will be placed and the broader environment that provides the resources for its manufacture
Aeron Work Chair Features:
- Adjustable Arms that are height-adjustable plus a pivot option that moves the arms 4″ vertically and pivots the armpads 15° outward and 171 /2° inward
- Tilt options include a tilt limiter and seat angle that allows the user to select the tilt range and a horizontal or 5° forward seat angle; or a standard tilt.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support provides a custom fit in the sacral and lumbar regions of the spine that helps achieve healthier posture and improved lower back comfort.
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment and a balanced recline that lets the body naturally pivot at the ankles, knees, and hips
- Fabric: Graphite Pellicle